When joining, there is an annual membership fee for National BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) and an annual subscription fee for the Bicester Sub-Aqua Club.
We have lots of different memberships available such as Full Diving Member, Junior Membership, Social Membership, as well as reduced rates for Instructors and students.
The BSAC fee includes
- the monthly magazine ‘Scuba’ delivered to your home
- third party insurance cover
- access to world-class training events
- access to the members zone, where you can obtain discounts on books, training materials and equipment, travel and equipment insurance.
The Bicester Club membership fee…
…covers things like pool rental, equipment purchase and maintenance, website fees, etc. There are no paid staff within the club and our instructors are all volunteers. Equipment is available for hire should the need arise. Please see the Equipment Officer for details.
These are the club membership fees for 2022/23
- Full diving member £80.00
- Snorkel Instructor £60.00
- OW Instructor £55.00
- Advanced Instructor £50.00
- Junior / Student member £34.00
- Snorkel member £34.00
- Associate member £34.00
- Social member £34.00
As a social member…
…you have free use of the swimming pool Tuesday nights on a fortnightly basis and are welcome to attend trips as a non-diver.
Feel free to contact our Membership Secretary for more information.